WINPOX CEMENT TIXO
WINPOX CEMENT TIXO is three components epoxy mortar TIXOTROPIC used for the treatment of surfaces affected by counter pressure humidity.
Exceptional waterproofing applicable on humid surfaced with indoor as well as outdoor use. It can be used as vapour barrier coating for concrete-made pools and swimming pools with counter pressure humidity. It can also be used to waterproof elevator shafts and floors (industrial as well). WINPOX CEMENT TIXO can be cladded with every liquid membrane of WINKLER range, with WFZ5 WINFLEX-CEMENT and WINFLEX CEMENT-SUPER, with ROYAL SUPER SP concrete-based adhesive, with the waterproofing adhesive BOND CEMENT, with ROYAL FAST for the quick gluing and with the fast-curing waterproofer for balconies, terraces, and bathrooms WINGRIP BITUMINOSO. WINPOX CEMENT TIXO is also used as primer for resin cycles.
- Application Apply with trowel after proper mixing.
- Consumption 2.2 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are free of grease and salts, clean and free of crumbling parts. Apply the product at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Store away from direct sun exposure. Do not apply the product if inclement weather, rain, heavy dew, or freezing are forecasted. and protect it until complete cured. Wet the substrate when dry. Sand after 24 hours before applying a new product. Apply with 1 to 3 mm thickness. Mix at low RPM.
- Packaging 15.4 kg bucket (A+B+C) (0.9 + 2.5 +12 kg). 30.8 kg single package (A+B+C) (1.8 + 5 + 24 kg).
- Storage The product can be stored in its undamaged package for 12 months. Please store in a shaded and protected place at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance WIMPOX CEMENT TIXO