Polyurethane resin coloured and elasticated paint for swimming pool finishing. The product has excellent resistance to shocks, sea water, detergents, and chlorine (max 5% in water).
- Application Apply on clean and dry substrates, after first having prepared the surface by shot peening or surface scarifying. After priming with WINFLOOR 44, apply the product in a ratio of approx. 200 g/m². On wet surfaces or in the presence of counterthrust humidity, apply WINPOX CEMENT TIXO (vertically) or WINPOX CEMENT SL (horizontally) as a barrier and then proceed with WINFLOOR FIX 44 and WINPAINT P.
- Consumption 250 g/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices It is recommended to provide for a careful preparation of the substrate which must be dry, free from crumbling parts, non-stick substances, and oils. Perform careful sandblasting, sanding, shot peening or milling. The surface must have a tear strength of at least 1.5 N/mm².
- Packaging 10 kg can (A: 7.7 kg + B: 2.3 kg).
- Colours grey, other RAL colours.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet