Bituminous water-based paint. Fast drying, solvent-free, it protects and waterproofs and is resistant to aging and weather. This product, thanks to the high technical characteristic (high waterproofing and constant elasticity) is used as a thin coating for low thick protecting and waterproofing surfaces, walls, and concrete structures. W-BIT can be used for the protection of various surface such as perimeter walls, concrete structures, prefabrications, tanks for non-drinking water and over both oxidizable and non-oxidizable metal.
- Application The product is ready to use and must not be diluted with water or solvent. It can be applied by roller, paintbrush, and airless spray. Mix well before using to obtain a perfect homogenization. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 130 - 250 g/m² in one coat.
- Useful Advices Carefully clean the surface to eliminate dust, crumbling parts, foreign or non-stick substances. Only apply to dry surfaces and bases. Check for the presence of hidden humidity to avoid flaking and bubbles, due to vapor pressure. A practical method to check for underlying damp in the support to be treated could be to cover a square metre of the surface - better when exposed to the sun - with a polyethylene sheet of almost 2 tenths, fully sealing it at edges with double-bond tape. After 24-48 check for any condensation beneath. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 10 - 18 kg pails.
- Storage The product in its undamaged packaging can be stored for 12 months. It can be stored also at low temperatures; however, we advise storing it at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance W-BIT DoP