One-component, thixotropic, quick-setting mortar, specific for the levelling and repair of damp substrates, even at extreme temperatures (from 0° to +45°C). It is used to restore patches (up to 2 m²), both horizontally and vertically, of concrete substrates, cement screeds, plaster, etc., before the subsequent laying of ONE, ONE VERTICAL or ONE FLOORING. Product with excellent workability, which can be applied in thicknesses from 2 to 20 mm, even in a single coat.
- Application It can be applied with a spatula or trowel.
- Consumption 1.7 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Surface Preparation Remove the degraded concrete, if necessary carefully sand or wash the surface, which should be free from salt, oil, grease, flaky parts and foreign or non-stick substances, with a pressure washer and water. Wet base thoroughly before application. In the presence of oil stains proceed as described below: remove about 2 mm of the base where oil is present, remove dust and immediately apply ONE PRIMER (primer for oily foundations) with a roller or flat brush, continue immediately to dust with quartz 01-05. Wait at least 24 hours before restoring holes with PRE-ONE.
- Useful Advices Mix well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. The product can be applied at temperatures between 0°C and +45°C. For repairs in areas greater than 1m² (maximum 2 m²) and for thicknesses greater than 1 cm, apply the product in 2 coats. With this specific method of application, any damage to the product after applying the first coat can be restored with the second coat. Sand the surface of PRE-ONE and remove the dust before the subsequent laying of the liquid membranes.
- Packaging 25 kg bags. 15 kg bags.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP