C2 TE S2 ACCORDING TO EN 12004 CLASSIFICATION
Fast-setting cement-based two-component waterproofing bond. Highly strong and elastic product made specifically for laying and overlapping ceramic floors both outdoors (balconies, swimming pools etc.) and indoors (bathrooms, kitchens etc.) Thanks to its resistance to vertical slip, it can be used both horizontally and vertically, for example, to bond shower trays and to lay and waterproof bathroom coatings. It does not need reinforcement mesh and is applied in just one coat. It can be applied on both screeds and pre-existing floors.
- Application Mix components A and B to achieve a homogeneous mixture. Apply with a spatula, first with the smooth side and then making grooves with the toothed side. Be sure to create a continuous and uniform layer to ensure that the back of the tile is fully wetted and guarantees the waterproofing performance.
- Consumption 3.5 kg/m² in only a coat.
- Useful Advices Mix by means of low-speed drill. Protect it from washout and rainfall for 24 hours after application. Add ADEGUM LATEX to the water of the stucco mix to fill grout lines. Before laying any waterproof product, please check for hidden moisture (see technical sheets) to avoid scaling and superficial bubbles due to vapour pressure. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging Two-component - 20 kg pails (A + B).
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. No frost-proof. Store between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, Bc Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal and Winjoint Band.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance BOND CEMENT 12004 BOND CEMENT 14891