WMA SPECIAL EP
Quick, pourable, and very low water absorbing mortar for lift shafts. After setting, it creates a constant pressure on the substrate walls, which allows to counteract the flow of water. The subsequent application of WINPOX CEMENT TIXO, allows to block the residual rising damp.
- Application Mix well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Pour into the pit of the lift shaft, suitably prepared, and finish the surface with a spatula and/or trowel. Apply quickly in minimum thicknesses of 2 cm and maximum of 5 cm. After at least 3 days of maturation, apply WINPOX CEMENT TIXO, in two-coats.
- Consumption Approximately 2.1 kg/m², per mm of thickness.
- Useful Advices It is recommended to apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C, on a suitably moistened surface. If applied outdoors, protect from sun and wind for the first 24 hours. If necessary, continue to moisten even after application. Mix with cold water.
- Packaging 25 kg bags.
- Storage The product, in its intact packaging, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP 1504-3 DoP 1504-6