Special premixed, quick-drying cementitious screed, formulated to ensure high hydrophobic strength (very low water absorption), without hindering its breathability. It is particularly suitable for exterior projects when atmospheric conditions are not stable. It allows the creation of adherent screeds with thicknesses from 1 cm to 3 cm and floating screeds from 3 cm to 8 cm, applied in one coat, in one single application without stopping. It guarantees exceptional workability. Applicable on new or old slabs, boilers, concrete, radiant floors, or existing floors. Ideal for balconies, terraces, bathrooms, changing rooms, floors with high pedestrian traffic such as shopping centres or industrial floors. It can be coated with ceramic, resilient materials, natural stone, wood, or any other coating where a quick drying is required.
- Application The product is used to create both adherent screeds, using ADEGUM LATEX or WINCOLLA as adhesion promoters (see technical data sheet), and floating load distributing layers. In the latter case, suitable sheets are recommended for the specific intended use. For application on radiant floors, a thickness of at least 3 cm above the pipes is recommended. Mix with 2.5 litres of water per bag, until a homogeneous mixture with a consistency of “damp earth” is obtained. With thicknesses from 4cm to 8 cm, place electro-welded galvanized mesh with 5x5 cm mesh, ø 2 mm, at about half of the thickness. Alternatively, use FIBER HD synthetic fibers (0.5% of the total weight). The trowel finish must be carried out within 60 minutes of application, until a closed and smooth surface is obtained.
- Consumption 19 - 20 kg/m² per centimetre of thickness.
- Useful Advices Do not add cement or additives. Do not use if bag is damaged. Do not add water when the mix begins to grip. Do not apply on asphalt surfaces or surfaces treated with bitumen. Create the insulation joint along the entire perimeter and around the pillars and the hydrometric shrinkage joints, following the appropriate diagram shown in the technical data sheet (UNI EN 11493-1). Provide a protective layer on substrates that require a vapor barrier (UNI EN 13970 standard), or in case of applications that require a barrier against capillary rising damp (UNI EN 13969 standard).
- Packaging 25kg bags.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP