Winlivel is a cement-based pre-mixed self-levelling compound for applications from 1 to 15 mm in both internal and external settings. Can be used for grinding of existing floors or screeds. It guarantees a smooth and solid surface suitable for overlapping ceramic, marble, terracotta, stoneware, parquet, resilient flooring, and liquid waterproofing coatings from the WINKLER range.
- Application Mix with clean water at low speed to obtain a perfectly homogeneous and lump-free mixture. Wet to excess before applying. To facilitate the distribution of the product on the support, it is advisable to use a metal spatula and exert slight pressure. Run a bubble-breaking roller over the still fresh product to eliminate any air bubbles. After 24 -36 hours (at +20°C) it acquires the mechanical resistance to be walkable. After 48 hours (at +20°C) it is possible to overlap ceramic floors and liquid membranes. After 14 days (at +20°C) it is possible to overlap stone materials, linoleum, wood, and parquet.
- Consumption 2.0 kg/m² per millimetre of thickness.
- Useful Advices Do not add cement or additives. Do not use if bag is damaged. In case of wood, parquet and other coatings that are particularly sensitive to moisture, apply a thickness greater than or equal to 5 mm. Always check, using a carbide hygrometer, that the residual moisture is equal to or less than 2%, before overcoating. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Protect from sun and wind for the first 24 hours, if necessary, continue to moisten the surface even after application. All joints in the substrate must always be respected. Separate from the walls and from all the emerging vertical elements. For more information on the construction of the joints, refer to the UNI EN 11493-1 standard.
- Packaging 25 kg bags
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP