WINGUM PRO TECK RAPID
Bituminous waterproofing liquid membrane in water dispersion, thixotropic, quick drying.
Resistant to water stagnation and atmospheric agents, formulated with new generation raw materials that ensure UV resistance, even without protection, for up to 2 years.
Its rapid drying makes it rainproof after only a few hours, and if the weather conditions permit and if the surface areas are not particularly large, the product can be applied wet-on-wet, making possible to start and finish the work in a single day.
It can be applied to surfaces, even flat ones of concrete, fiber cement, wood, natural stone, and bricks, to waterproof flat roofs, foundations, gutter canals, and terraces. It is particularly suitable for restoring deteriorated bituminous membranes, both smooth (oxidised at least 180 days after laying) and slated.
It can be used as a waterproofing layer before laying floating floors and, thanks to the corrosion inhibitor contained within it, is suitable for waterproofing metal surfaces, even oxidisable ones, without the need for specific primers.
Can also be used for localized emergency repairs on old bituminous membranes.
- Application Can be applied by trowel, roller, brush or spray. The system provides the application of BC SEAL BAND waterproof adhesive tape on the perimeter edges. For pipes, drainpipes, aerators etc. use BC SEAL PAD, waterproof self-adhesive square, in combination with BC SEAL BAND. Joints up to 1 cm wide must be sealed with WINJOINT BAND (joint cover strip). Joints wider than 1 cm must be sealed using a system consisting of with WINJOINT FOAM (compressible joint filler), WINJOINT SEAL (polyurethane sealant) and WINJOINT BAND.
- Consumption 1 - 1.2 kg /m² in two or more coats, on vertical surfaces. 1.2 - 1.6 kg /m² in two or more coats, on horizontal surfaces. 1.6 - 1.8 kg /m² in two coats, with WINTECHNO MAT reinforcement fabric, inserted in-between.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application substrates are clean, dry, and free from crumbling parts. On crumbling surfaces, we recommend applying WINFIX CONCRETE or WINGUM PRO TECK RAPID, previously diluted with 20% water. For visible waterproofing, it is advisable to treat the product with the protective paints of the 2000 PLUS, 2000 PLUS REFLEX, ECOSILVERALL or COVERAME series. Avoid contact with water until completely dry. It is always advisable to check, before laying any waterproofing product, for the presence of hidden moisture (see TDS), to avoid flaking and surface bubbles, due to vapor pressure. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 1 kg buckets (30 pcs per box). 5 - 10 - 20 kg buckets.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf -life of 12 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet