WINGUM PLUS H2O BROOF T2
Complies with EAD guideline 030350-00-0402 (former ETAG 005): liquid applied roofing waterproofing.
Conforms to external fire reaction class BROOF T2, according to EN 13501-5.
Coloured water-based liquid elastomeric waterproofing agent for waterproofing and protecting substrates where a BROOF T2 fire reaction class is required. Resistant to water stagnation. Once applied, it imparts BROOF T2 fire reaction characteristics to substrates with density ≥15kg/m3 such as: EPS thermal insulation panels, wood, fibre cement, cement substrates, concrete, metal surfaces, even oxidisable ones, and deteriorated bitumen polymer membranes.
- Application Can be applied with a roller, brush, paintbrush or airless pump. On particularly crumbling surfaces, application of WINFIX CONCRETE consolidating agent is recommended. The system includes the application of the waterproof adhesive BC SEAL BAND on the perimeter edges. For pipes, aerators etc. use BC SEAL PAD (waterproof self-adhesive square) in combination with BC SEAL BAND. Joints up to 1 cm wide must be sealed with WINJOINT BAND. Joints wider than 1 cm must be sealed using a system consisting of WINJOINT FOAM (compressible joint filler), WINJOINT SEAL (polyurethane sealant) and WINJOINT BAND.
- Consumption 2-2.2 kg/m2 in two coats with WINTECHNO MAT in between.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application substrates are clean, dry and free from dust or anti-adherent substances. Apply at temperatures between +5°C +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 10 - 20 kg buckets.
- Colours 5 - 10 - 20 kg buckets.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf -life of 12 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance D.o.P