Universal, ready to use, fast drying, elastic bonding agent, based on resins in aqueous solution and siliceous aggregates.
It has exceptional bonding and bonding-promoting properties. It can be easily applied over a wide variety of substrate surfaces: concrete, OSB, drywall, ceramic tiles (including glazed tiles), metal.
- Application It can be applied with roller, brush, and airless spray gun. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 300 g/m² in one coat.
- Useful Advices The product must be applied in conditions which promote drying of the product as quickly as possible. So do not apply on frozen surfaces, subject to high moisture (often night-time), or in wet weather conditions. Apply only on dry surfaces and at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Wait for at least 2 hours (in normal weather conditions) before applying cement mixtures over it.
- Packaging 5 - 10 - 20 kg pails.
- Colours white - grey
- Storage The product shelf life is 12 months if properly stored in a cool dry place in its undamaged original package. Not frost-proof. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet