Polymer based product with water dispersion, specifically formulated to provide a strong consolidating action for substrates before the application of waterproofing products, adhesive, shavings etc. on powdery cementitious surfaces. WINFIX CONCRETE is an excellent dust repellent and consolidating product for concrete, bricks, magnesium panels and chalk substrates.
- Application Can be applied by roller, brush, and airless pump.
- Consumption 120 - 130 g/m² in one coat.
- Useful Advices Ensure the support is clean and free of dust, brittle parts, foreign materials, or non-stick substances. Apply only on dry surface at temperatures (ambient and substrate) between +5°C and +35°C. Do not apply the product if inclement weather, rain, heavy dew, or freezing are forecasted.
- Packaging 1 kg bottle - 12 bottles per box. 5 - 10 - 20 kg cans.
- Storage The product can be stored in its undamaged original package for 12 months. Please store in a shaded and protected place at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Not frost-proof.
Technical data sheet