WF03 – WINTOSAN
Cement-based and high-transpiring macro-aerated dehumidifying plaster for restoring surfaces damaged by rising moisture. This highly workable product can be used also for reinforcing the next plaster application. It allows exceptional performances even when applied thinly (1.5 cm). It can be applied on both concrete and brick surface. It does not need any previous anti-salt treatment.
- Application It can be applied with trowel or spray gun. Finish with wooden float or WF05-RASOSAN transpiring finishing.
- Consumption Rendering: 22% water ratio - 1.7 kg/m² per mm of thickness. Plastering: 17% water dose - 1.5 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are free of grease and salts, clean and free of crumbling or powdery parts. Mix thoroughly to avoid lumps. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 25 kg bags - 60 bags per pallet.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP