Highly adhesive and pliable two-component passivating product for reinforcement bars. Thanks to its high alkaline content and excellent barrier effects, the product guarantees permanent protection against thawing salts, chloride, acid gasses and carbon dioxide.
- Application It can be applied with a brush in two coats. Mix the two components into a homogeneous compound.
- Consumption 200 g/ml (bar diameter 8 - 10 mm).
- Useful Advices Carefully remove all damaged cement and clean the bars either mechanically or manually up to a “White iron” level. Ensure that the application surfaces are clean, free of crumbling or powdery parts and salts. Start the mortar application within 7 days. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 1.56 kg A+B bags - 12 pieces per box.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C. Not frost-proof.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP