Water-based professional bituminous primer for anti-dust and adhesion treatment before laying bitumen polymer membranes. Also recommended as a protective primer for concrete surfaces used for prefabs.
It can be applied on concrete, bricks, clay bricks, metal or surfaces treated with bitumen even at low temperatures.
- Application It can be applied with roller, brush, large brush, or airless spray gun.
- Consumption 150–200 g/m2 in one coat.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are clean, dry, and free of crumbling or powdery parts. Allow to dry before laying the bituminous surface. Mix well before applying. It is not frost resistant. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5-10-18 kg pails.
- Storage The product has 24 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet