BC SEAL BAND
Self adhesive band based on butylic mastic covered with non-woven which allows the deformation of the product. The adhesive side is protected by peel off support.
- Use Fields sealing wall-to-floor joints on cementitious substrates, bricks, asbestos cement, metal or tiled flooring before applying liquid or cement waterproofing products from WINKLER range. The non-woven fabric covering adapts to the shape of the support, can be easily shaped to fit corners, drains, pipes etc. where can be used in combination with BC SEAL PAD.
- Application Remove the protection, put the band on the support avoiding the formation of air bubbles between the butyl and the support. For joints superimpose the products of at least 5 cm. For sealing substrates subject to significant expansion, it is recommended to provide a method of application of BC SEAL BAND, suitable to withstand such tensions. For example, in the case of overlapping between corrugated sheets, apply the two edges of the strip on the portions of the sheet to be connected, leaving the central part free, thus creating an "omega". Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C.
- Surface Preparation Application surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils, foreign or non-stick substances. On powdery substrates it is advisable to favor the adhesion, a prior application of WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Useful Advices Prior the application it is advisable to restore any irregularities on the surface, glue any detached tiles and check for hidden humidity to avoid the formation of vapor tensions. Avoid use when rainy weather is imminent and on wet surfaces. Cover the product within 24 hours, after its application.
- Packaging 1 roll per box – 80mm x 10m
Non-woven: whiteButyl: grey
- Storage The product has 12 month’s stability from the production date if properly packed and not opened. Store in a ventilated room sheltered from dampness at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Stratigraphy BC SEAL BAND on wall-floor corner
Technical data sheet