2027 is a coloured water-based waterproofing liquid membrane, offering a superior protection of surfaces and a pleasant finish aspect. The product can be applied over concrete, fibre-cement panels, natural stones, masonry or cinder blocks, bituminous membranes, wood.
- Application Apply 2027 over prepared dry surfaces with roll, brush, or airless spray gun. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 0.7 - 1 kg/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices Do not apply on surfaces affected by ponding water or on metal. Make sure that the supports are clean, dry and free from loose or crumbly parts. Do not apply on imminent rainy weather and protect the product until it is completely dry. It is always advisable to verify the presence of hidden humidity (see technical data sheet) before applying any waterproofing to avoid flaking and superficial bubbles caused by steam tension. Not frost-proof. Apply with temperatures between +5°C e +35°C.
- Packaging 1 kg can (30 cans per box). 5 - 10 - 20 kg buckets.
- Colours white - grey - red - terracotta - green.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a stability of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, Winjoint Band and Winseal.
Technical data sheet