High strength water-based coloured liquid membrane for waterproofing and for providing a nonslip surface on pedestrian walkways. It can be applied on concrete, wood, natural stones, bitumen-treated surfaces, and bricks, as well as for waterproofing and nonslip treatment of terraces, swimming pool access areas and pedestrian ways in general. Helps prevent slabs sliding.
- Application It can be applied with roller, brush, and airless spray gun. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 1.6 kg/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices Do not apply on metal surfaces or areas with ponding water. Ensure that the surfaces are clean, dry and free of loose parts, powder, any form of grease or substances impending adhesion. Do not applied on imminent rainy weather and protect the product until it completely dries. It is always advisable to verify, before the application of any waterproofing product, the possible presence of hidden humidity (see technical data sheet) to avoid flaking and superficial bubbles caused by steam tension. Not frost-proof. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 10 - 20 kg buckets.
- Colours white – green – red – grey.
- Storage The product shelf life is 12 months if properly stored in a cool dry place in its undamaged original package. Store and apply between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, Bc Seal Pad, Winjoint Band and Winseal.
Technical data sheet