Quick and elastic bituminous-based waterproofing adhesive modified with special synthetic binders. It is specifically formulated for the installation of polystyrene and polyurethane insulating panels on masonry structures, including underground ones, as long as they are absorbent. Based on a special technology, it allows easy application even at low temperatures up to 35,6°F (+2°C). Its special formulation also bears greater thicknesses to obviate the inevitable alterations of the various wall supports.
- Application It can be applied by brush, roller, or spatula.
- Consumption 1,85 – 2,05 Gallons /100 sq.ft (0.9 – 1 kg/m²).
- Useful Advices Carefully clean the support to remove dust, crumbly parts, foreign or non-sticking substances. The product is ready for use and must be applied by operating in such a way as to ensure an adequate and constant layer. For low thickness applications, therefore cheaper, remove from the walls all the parts that create alterations and that require the application of high product thicknesses. The product must be applied on non-wet surfaces. It is evident that the drier the substrates, the faster the product will reach a tenacious adhesion. If it is to be applied on cold or frozen surfaces, work the product on the surface with a spatula until the substrate is “wetted”. Apply at temperatures between 35,6°F and 95°F (+2°C and +35°C).
- Packaging 1,1 – 4,4 gallons per pail (5 - 20 kg buckets).
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between 41°F and 95°F (+5°C and +35°C). Accessories: Winseal.
Technical data sheet