Coloured elastomeric protective product resistant to water stagnation for protection from U.V. of bituminous membranes, fibre-cement roofing plates, supports in concrete, cement, wood, bricks, and natural stone.
- Application It can be applied by roller, brush, or airless pump.
- Consumption 0,9 -1 Gallons /100 sq.ft (0.55 - 0.6 kg/m²) in a single coat on smooth membrane. 1,47 Gallons /100 sq.ft (0.9 kg/m²) on slated membrane in two coats.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the substrates are clean, dry and free from dust, oils, greases, rust, wax and non-sticking substances. The bituminous membranes must have undergone at least 180 days of oxidation before proceeding with the application of the product. Do not apply when rain is imminent. Apply at temperatures between 41°F and 95°F (+5°C and +35°C).
- Packaging 0,9 – 1,75 – 3,5 gallons per pail (Buckets of 5 - 10 - 20 kg).
- Colors White - gray - red - green.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between 41°F and 95°F (+5°C and +35°C).
Technical data sheet