WR07 – FIBROWIN TIXOTROPICA
One-component non shrink fibre-reinforced thixotropic cement grout for restoring concrete structures, pillars, beams, balcony facades, etc. Highly pliable and adhesive product with excellent surface grip. Its elastic module complies with the features of concrete. A very reliable product also suitable for just one application 3-4 cm thick.
- Use Fields The product is used for the structural restoration of concrete surfaces, pillars, beams, balconies, etc. It has an excellent workability and can also be applied in 3-4 cm of thickness in unique coat.
- Application It can be applied with a trowel or by a plaster sprayer.
- Consumption 1,9 kg/m² per mm thickness.
- Useful Advices Carefully remove all damaged cement and clean the bars either mechanically or manually up to a “White iron” level. Ensure that the application surfaces are clean, free of friable parts and salts. Surface must be wet thoroughly before applying the product and keep away from the sun and the wind for the first 24 hours. Mix thoroughly to avoid lumps. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 25 kg bags - 60 bags per pallet.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP