Self-joining sealing tile adhesive for laying glass bricks both indoors and outdoors. Highly workable waterproofing and non-shrink product, for laying and joining glass bricks both horizontally and vertically using just one coat. High mechanical strength and resistance to ageing.
- Application It can be applied with trowel or spatula.
- Consumption 6 - 7 kg/m² when on a support. 35 - 40 kg/m² when joined with 1 cm spacers.
- Useful Advices Clean the glass brick thoroughly before laying to remove dust and anti-adhesive substances. Leave the product to rest for 2 - 3 minutes after mixing and before starting the laying. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 8 kg bags - 120 bags per pallet. 25 kg bags - 60 bags per pallet.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet