Dehumidifying macro-porous premixed coat lightened by means of hydraulic bonds, airy lime, and special additives. The product is easy to work with and can also be used as an effective render and as a long-lasting repair of damp walls, including walls affected by salts that have not previously had any anti-salt treatment.
- Application It can be applied by trowel or spray gun. Finish with wood float or transpiring WF05-RASOSAN smoothing float.
- Consumption Rendering: about 8 kg/m² per cm thickness (water ratio 45%). Plastering: about 7.5 kg/m² per cm thickness (water ratio 40%).
- Useful Advices Ensure that application surfaces are clean, smooth, and free of oils or salts. Mix well to avoid lumps. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 15 kg bags - 60 bags per pallet.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP