WINPOX CEMENT SL
WINPOX CEMENT SL is three components, self-levelling epoxy mortar for the treatment of substrates with
high counter pressure humidity. To be used for indoor
and outdoor humid surfaces. Applicable as vapour barrier (up to 7mm) on concrete pools floors, on swimming pools with counter humidity issues and for the treatment of elevator shafts and floors (industrial as well). It can be cladded with every liquid membrane of WINKLER range, with WFZ5 WINFLEX-CEMENT and WINFLEX CEMENT SUPER, with ROYAL SUPER SP concrete-based adhesive, with the waterproof adhesive BOND CEMENT and with ROYAL FAST for fast adhesion and with the fast-curing waterproofer for balconies, terraces and bathrooms WINGRIP BITUMINOSO. WINPOX CEMENT SL is also used as primer for resin cycles.
- Application Use a metallic spatula to facilitate the application.
- Consumption 2.1 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are free of grease and salts, clean and free of crumbling parts. Apply the product temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Store away from direct sun exposure. Do not apply the product if inclement weather, rain, heavy dew, or freezing are forecasted and protect it until complete cured. Wet the substrate when dry. Sand after 24 hours before applying a new product. Mix at low RPM.
- Packaging 16 kg buckets (A + B + C) (1.2 + 2.8 + 12 kg). 32 kg single packages (A + B + C) (2.4 + 5.6 + 24 kg).
- Storage The product can be stored in its undamaged package for 12 months. Please store in a shaded and protected place at temperatures between +5°C and 35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance WINPOX CEMENT SL 1504-2 WINPOX CEMENT SL 13813