Waterproof premix, single-component, thixotropic, fibre-reinforced product, used for the construction of waterproof baseboards on bitumen-polymer and waterproofing membranes of the WINKLER range and for the waterproofing of concrete or plaster walls.
Excellent workability and applicable with thicknesses of 2 – 3 cm, even in a single coat.
- Application Apply by trowel or spray.
- Consumption Render: 1.5 kg/m² per mm of thickness. Plaster: 1.6 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Useful Advices Remove the degraded concrete/plaster, if necessary, sandblast or wash the surface to be treated thoroughly with a water-jet, which must be free of salts, oils, greases, crumbly parts and foreign or non-sticking substances. Use WINGRIP EVO as a gripping coat, both on bituminous membranes and on liquid waterproofing products from the WINKLER range. In this case, wait 2 hours before applying the premix (see WINGRIP EVO data sheet). In the case of concrete, wet the substrate to excess before application. Applicable with thicknesses of 2 - 3 cm, even in a single coat. For greater thicknesses, provide for the use of plaster holder net (max thickness 4 cm). The product can also be used as a rough coat (hooking coat), simply by using a greater amount of water (see consumption), wait 4/5 hours before applying WINPLASTER. Protect from sun and wind for the first 24 hours, if necessary, continue to moisten the surface even after application.
- Packaging 25 kg bags.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Stratigraphy WINPLASTER
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP