Coloured polyurethane resin for the protection of driveways or pedestrian surfaces outdoors. Thanks to its special resistance characteristics it is applicable in workshops, warehouses, and environments with food processing. Due to its finish, available in matt or glossy version, it can also be used for the protection of showrooms and offices.
- Application On clean and dry substrates and after having shot peening or surface scarifying, proceed with the spreading of WINPAINT, after treatment with UNIBAR FORMULA as a primer, at a rate of approx. 200 g/m². For metal use WINFLOOR FIX 44 at the rate of 150 g/m². On wet surfaces or in the presence of counterthrust humidity, apply WINPOX CEMENT TIXO (in vertical) or WINPOX CEMENT SL (horizontal) as a barrier and then proceed with UNIBAR FORMULA and WINPAINT.
- Consumption 250 - 280 g/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices It is advisable to provide for a careful preparation of the substrate which must be dry, free from crumbly parts, non-sticking substances, oils. Perform careful sandblasting, sanding, shot peening or milling. The surface must have a tear strength of at least 1.5 KN/m.
- Packaging MATT version: 12.5 kg can (A + B). GLOSS version: 13 kg can (A + B).
- Colours grey, other RAL colours.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet