WINGUM PRO TECK
Liquid, bituminous, water dispersion, elastomeric, waterproofing, thixotropic membrane, resistant to stagnation of water and atmospheric agents, formulated with new generation raw materials, which make it resist to UV rays, even without protection, up to a maximum exposure of 2 years. It can be applied on surfaces, even flat ones of concrete, fiber cement, wood, natural stone and bricks, for waterproofing flat roofs, foundations, gutter canals and terraces. It is particularly suitable for restoring deteriorated bituminous membranes, both smooth (oxidized for at least 180 days after laying) and slated material. It can be used as a waterproof layer before the placement of floating floors and, thanks to the corrosion inhibitor contained within it, it is suitable for waterproofing metal surfaces (even oxidizable), without specific primers. It can also be used for localized emergency repairs and restorations on old bituminous membranes.
- Application It can be applied by trowel, roller, brush, or spray. For surfaces larger than 50 square meters, in case of strong stresses and to even out the surface layer, reinforce with WINTECHNO MAT. The system provides a firm bond for the application on the perimeter edges of the BC SEAL BAND waterproof adhesive strip. For pipes, drainpipes, ventilation pipes, etc. use BC SEAL PAD, waterproof self-adhesive square, in combination with BC SEAL BAND. Joints up to 1cm wide, must be sealed with WINJOINT BAND joint cover strip. If the width of the joints is greater than 1cm, they must be sealed using a system consisting of WINJOINT FOAM (compressible joint base), WINJOINT SEAL (polyurethane sealant) and WINJOINT BAND.
- Consumption 1 - 1.2 kg/m² in two or more coats, on vertical surfaces. 1.2 - 1.6 kg/m² in two or more coats, on horizontal surfaces. 1.6 - 1.8 kg/m² in two coats, with WINTECHNO MAT reinforcement fabric inserted in-between.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the supports are clean, dry and free from crumbly parts. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend applying WINFIX CONCRETE or WINGUM PRO TECK itself, previously diluted with 20% water. For visible waterproofing, it is advisable to treat the product with the protective paints from the 2000 PLUS range, 2000 PLUS REFLEX, ECOSILVERALL or COVERAME. Avoid contact with water until completely dry. It is always advisable to check, before laying any waterproofing product, for the presence of hidden moisture (see technical data sheets), to avoid flaking and surface bubbles, due to vapor pressure. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 1 kg buckets (30 pieces per box). Buckets of 5 - 10 - 20 kg.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 24 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal, Winjoint Band, Wintechno Mat and Winseal.
Technical data sheet