WINGUM PRO TECK RAPID ANTI ROOTS
Quick-drying, water-based bituminous waterproofing liquid membrane with great durability and resistance, specifically formulated for applications on roof gardens, planters, retaining walls or for all applications where there is the presence of seeds and roots.
Resistant to water stagnation and weathering, formulated with new-generation raw materials that allow it to resist UV rays, even without protection, for up to 2 years.
Its rapid drying makes it rainproof after only a few hours and if weather conditions permit and if the surface areas are not particularly large, the product can be applied “wet-on-wet”, making it possible to start and finish work in a single day.
It can be applied to surfaces, even flat ones, made of concrete, fibre cement, wood, natural stone, bricks.
- Application Can be applied by spatula, roller, brush or spray. The system provides the application of BC SEAL BAND waterproof adhesive tape on the perimeter edges. For pipes, drainpipes, aerators etc., use BC SEAL PAD, waterproof self-adhesive square, in combination with BC SEAL BAND. Joints up to 1 cm wide must be sealed with WINJOINT BAND (joint cover strip). Joints wider than 1 cm must be sealed using a system consisting of WINJOINT FOAM (compressible joint filler), WINJOINT SEAL (polyurethane sealant) and WINJOINT BAND.
- Consumption 1 - 1.2 kg /m² in two or more coats, on vertical surfaces. 1.2 - 1.6 kg /m² in two or more coats, on horizontal surfaces. 1.6 - 1.8 kg /m² in two coats, with WINTECHNO MAT reinforcement fabric, inserted in-between.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application substrates are clean, dry, and free from crumbling parts. On crumbling surfaces, we recommend applying WINFIX CONCRETE or WINGUM PRO TECK RAPID ANTIRADICE, previously diluted with 20% water. It is always advisable to check, before laying any waterproofing product, for the presence of hidden moisture (see TDS), to avoid flaking and surface bubbles due to vapour tensions. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 20 kg buckets.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf -life of 12 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet