WINGUM PRO TECK ANTI ROOTS
Liquid, bituminous, fibre-reinforced waterproofing membrane, with great durability and resistance, specifically formulated for applications on roof gardens, planters, retaining walls or whenever there are seeds and roots.
- Application It can be applied by roller, brush, spatula, or trowel, in two or more coats with WINTECHNO MAT applied in-between the two coats. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend applying WINFIX CONCRETE consolidating agent, or WINGUM PRO TECK ANTIRADICE itself, previously diluted with 20% clean water.
- Consumption 2 - 2.5 kg/m², in two coats, with interposed WINTECHNO MAT.
- Useful Advices The product is ready for use. Having to offer excellent resistance to the roots, it is recommended to apply the product in at least two coats, to obtain a homogeneous layer and to apply the required amount of it. It is always advisable to check, before laying any waterproofing product, for the presence of hidden moisture (see technical data sheets), in order to avoid flaking and surface bubbles, due to vapor pressure. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 20 kg buckets.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging, has a shelf-life of 24 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, Winjoint Band, Wintechno Mat and Winseal.
Technical data sheet