WINGUM PLUS H2O
Coloured waterproofing water-based liquid membrane based on modified resins. Ideal also for large surfaces. WINGUM PLUS H2O gained ICC-ES DoP, according to ASTM D 6083 regulation, MIAMI DADE COUNTY acknowledgment, and CRRC certification. It is also certified in AEU. It meets the ETAG 005 guide lines, about liquid products applied as waterproofing ones.
WINGUM PLUS H2O has obtained the EC1 PLUS brand, which identifies EMICODE certified products: building products with very low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and semi-volatile ones.
- Use Fields Its particular formulation, allows high flexibility, the product is stable also at very low temperatures. It normally steps steady. WINGUM PLUS H2O is suitable where very good resistance to backwater is required, also on flat surfaces subject to stagnation. It has an excellent resistance to ageing and U.V. rays. Suitable for waterproofing of concrete supports, fibre-cement slabs, metal sheds also oxidizable, woods, ceramic tiles or natural stone floorings, brickworks, bitumen-polymer membranes (oxidized for a minimum of 180 days), XPS, EPS and polyurethane insulating panels.
- Application The product is ready to use and can be applied with short-bristle roller for solvent, brush, large paintbrush, steel plastering towel and airless gun. Apply at least two coats of the product to achieve homogenous thickness, ideal for waterproofing. In order to assure waterproofing function, on perimeter edges of the surface, apply the waterproofing adhesive band BC SEAL BAND.For waterproofing and sealing around roof penetrations such as drain, ventilation pipes, other roof penetrations or around plumbing pipes and drains, use BC SEAL PAD, self-adhesive butyl square pad.
- Consumption 1,2 - 1,4 kg/m2 in two coats.1,8 – 2,0 kg/m2 on concrete in two coats with reinforcement interposed.
- Surface Preparation On irregular supports, it is advisable making a previous application of WINFIX CONCRETE, in order to allow adhesion. For smoothing floors use WINLIVEL, self-leveling for irregularities from 1 to 15mm or WINLIVEL RAPID, quick-drying self-leveling for irregularities from 1 to 20 mm. To make a new screed, use WINPLAN 370, a quick-drying screed or WINPLAN PRO, a fast-drying and low water absorption screed.
- Useful Advices Apply WINGUM PLUS H2O at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. protect it from water, rain and snow during the first 24 hours from its application. Do not apply if night dampness is imminent.
- Packaging 5-10-20 kg buckets.
- Colours White, grey, red, green.
- Storage The product in its undamaged packaging can be stored for 24 months. The products can be stored also at temperature between +5°C and +40°C. It is not frost-proof.
- Stratigraphy WINGUM PLUS H2O REFLEX on smooth bituminous membrane WINGUM PLUS H2O REFLEX on concrete WINGUM PLUS H2O REFLEX on existing flooring ONE and WINJOINT SYSTEM
- Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance Declaration of Performance