WINGUM PLUS H2O
COMPLIANT WITH THE ETAG 005 GUIDELINE, LIQUIDS APPLIED ROOF WATERPROOFING KITS
WINGUM PLUS H20 is a coloured fiber-reinforced water-based waterproofing agent with top quality modified resins. It offers extraordinary resistance to water stagnation, ageing and UV rays. It is the ideal solution for complex waterproofing works on large surfaces and to ensure excellent durability.
It can be an excellent waterproofing agent on flat and walkable roofs, ceramic or natural stone terraces and balconies for recovering or protecting (already oxidized) bituminous surfaces, bricks, asbestos-cement, metals (also oxidizing metals), wood. In case of high stress or to make the layer smoother, you can use WINTECHNO MAT as reinforcement.
- Application It can be applied with spatula, brush, roller, or airless spray gun. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 1.2 - 1.4 kg/ m² in two coats. 1.8 - 2.0 kg/ m² reinforced with WINTECHNO MAT in two coats.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are clean, dry, and free of crumbling, foreign or powdery parts. Apply in two coats to obtain an ideal and homogeneously thick layer. Check for underlying damp to avoid scaling and superficial blisters due to vapor pressure. Store and apply between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 10 - 20 kg pails.
- Colours White, grey, red, green.
- Storage The product has a 24-months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, Bc Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal, Winjoint Band, Wintechno Mat and Winseal.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP