WINGUM PLUS H2O RAPID
COMPLIANT WITH THE ETAG 005 GUIDELINE, LIQUIDS APPLIED ROOF WATERPROOFING KITS
Liquid waterproofing, water-based, fiber-reinforced, coloured and quick-drying, formulated with modified resins of the highest quality. Its quick drying protects it from the rain after only a few hours, making it possible to start and finish the work in a day. Its special formulation allows for high flexibility, stable even at low temperatures, without it being affected over time. The product is resistant to normal foot traffic.
WINGUM PLUS H2O RAPID is suitable where waterproofing is required, even on flat surfaces subject to water stagnation, offering exceptional resistance to aging and UV rays. Suitable for waterproofing large concrete surfaces, fiber cement slabs, metal sheds (also oxidizable), wood, coated floors, natural stone, bricks and for the maintenance of bituminous membranes (oxidized for at least 180 days after laying) also slated material.
- Application It can be applied with a spatula, brush, flat brush, short-bristled roller, or air-less pump. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE. Apply the product in two coats. To obtain a homogeneous and ideal thickness for waterproofing, it is recommended to always place between the coats our reinforcement sheet WINTECHNO MAT. For laying on substrates with irregular geometry (for example corrugated sheet metal), it is possible to apply the product in two coats without the interposition of WINTECHNO MAT reinforcement. The system provides the application on the perimeter edges of the BC SEAL BAND waterproof adhesive strip. For pipes, drainpipes, ventilation pipes etc, use BC SEAL PAD waterproof self-adhesive square, in combination with BC SEAL BAND. Joints up to 1cm wide, must be sealed with WINJOINT BAND joint cover strip. If the width of the joints is greater than 1cm, they must be sealed using a system consisting of WINJOINT FOAM (compressible joint bottom), WINJOINT SEAL (polyurethane sealant) and WINJOINT BAND.
- Consumption 1.1 - 1.3 kg/m² in two coats. 1.7 - 1.9 kg/m² in two coats with WINTECHNO MAT reinforcement inserted in-between.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the supports are clean, dry, and free from crumbly parts, foreign or anti-stick substances. Check for the presence of hidden humidity to avoid flaking and bubbles, due to vapor pressure. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. For floor grinding use WINLIVEL, self-levelling for irregularities from 1mm to 15mm or WINLIVEL RAPID, quick-drying self-levelling for irregularities from 1mm to 20 mm. To create the new screed, use WINPLAN 370, a quick-drying screed or WINPLAN PRO, a quick-drying screed with low water absorption.
- Packaging Buckets of 5 - 10 - 20 kg.
- Colours White-grey-red-green.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 24 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: Bc Seal Band, Bc Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal, Winjoint Band, Wintechno Mat and Winseal.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP