Ready to use, extremely efficient bonding agent, based on resins in water emulsion and siliceous aggregates. It assures an ideal, flexible, and rough surface for adhesion, allowing excellent adhesion even on smooth or non-absorbent bases. It can be applied on concrete, bricks, plaster, wood, cellular cement, ceramic, metal, paints.
- Application It can be applied with roller, brush, and airless spray gun. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 300 g/m² in one coat.
- Useful Advices The product must be applied in conditions when it can dry as quickly as possible. So do not apply on frozen surfaces, subject to the rigours of the night, or in wet weather conditions. Do not apply on supports exposed to underlying damp. Wait for 24 hours before the application of cement mixtures. Do not apply any cement mixture before the product has completely dried. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 10 - 20 kg pails.
- Colours white-grey
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and store in a cool and dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet