Bituminous polymeric waterproofing and adhesion-promoting liquid applied membrane with special aggregates in water emulsion. Ready to use product with very low environmental impact. Specifically developed to make an elastic and highly resistant waterproofing and bonding-promoting layer before applying tiled floorings over terraces, balconies, shower trays and bathrooms. it is easy extremely easy to apply both on horizontal and vertical surfaces and the ideal product for overlaying on existing tiled floors or screeds.
- Application Ready to use, it can be applied with brush, roller, and airless spray gun, in one coat. It doesn’t need any primer. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption Horizontal: 500 g/m² for overlaying on existing floors. 1 kg/m² on cementitious screeds. Vertical: 400 g/m² for overlaying on existing coverings. 800 g/m² on walls.
- Useful Advices Before the application it is advisable restoring any irregularity on the surface and paste any detached tile. Do not apply the product on frost surfaces or when subject to night chill or with rainy weather and check for hidden humidity to avoid vapour tensions. Do not overlay any cementitious product before hte last layer is completely dry. Apply the product at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 10 - 20 kg pails.
- Storage The product shelf life is 12 months if properly stored in a cool dry place in its undamaged original package. Store and apply between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, Bc Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal, and Winjoint Band.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP