Adhesive based on bitumen modified with special synthetic sealants. The product is totally free of organic solvents and therefore has no environmental impact. Ideal for horizontal positioning and vertical joints, except for external facades, of bituminous membranes and insulating panels where you cannot or would not use a flame.
- Application It can be applied with roller, brush, large brush, making sure to apply an even and constant layer.
- Consumption 0.600 - 0.800 kg/m² for non-porous support and without alterations (membranes and panels). 1.000 - 1.250 kg/m² depending on the irregularity of supports.
- Useful Advices The product has excellent absorbing power, but it is important to fully clean the support in order to eliminate dust, brittle parts, foreign substances. Apply on completely dry surfaces otherwise the drying time can take much longer. Do not add any additive. Do not apply on frozen surfaces, just before nightfall or when rain is imminent. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 20 kg pails.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a dry and protected place. It is not frost-proof. Store between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: Winseal.
Technical data sheet