WINFLEX CEMENT SUPER
CERTIFIED FOR DRINKING WATER CONTACT
Cement-based elastic two-component premixed waterproofing agent, selected aggregates and special polymers in aqueous solution especially designed for waterproofing treatments in pools, tanks or drinking water reservoirs. It offers high workability and adhesion, as well exceptional resistance to bad weather, saline atmosphere, salts, and carbon dioxide.
- Application It can be applied with spatula, trowel or spray gun and can be reinforced with WINTECHNO MAT. Thickness 2 mm per coat, apply no more than two coats for a total thickness of 4 mm.
- Consumption 1.7 kg/m² per mm thickness.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are clean, dry and free of crumbling, foreign or powdery parts. Apply in two coats in order to obtain an ideal and homogeneously thick layer. Mix thoroughly to avoid lumps. We recommend always checking, before installing any waterproofing material, for hidden moisture (see technical sheets) to avoid scaling and superficial bubbles due to vapor pressure. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging kg 20 bags (Comp. A) - 60 bags per pallet. kg 10 cans (Comp. B).
- Storage The product has a 12-months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal and Winjoint Band.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance WINFLEX CEMENT SUPER