Transparent low viscosity waterproof protector. Its exclusive formulation guarantees the waterproofing of the substrate, leaving the exposed face of the surfaces unaltered. It is stable to freeze-thaw cycles, to thermal shocks and has excellent durability and high mechanical resistance. WINDECK is specifically designed for the surface treatment of balcony and terrace tiles with infiltration problems. It allows to obtain an average degree of walkability and resistance to punctual punching typical of wear situations related to the presence of heels, chairs, tables, etc.
- Application The product is ready to use and does not require a primer, it must be applied on a dry substrate with a toothed metal spatula and subsequent passage with a bubble-breaking roller to eliminate any trapped air bubbles. Apply in a single coat to obtain an even thickness. The treated substrate can be walked on after 72 hours from application at +20°C.
- Consumption 900 g/m² in a single coat.
- Useful Advices Carefully clean the support to remove dust, crumbly parts, foreign or non-sticking substances. Check that the surface to be treated is dry and the possible presence of hidden moisture, the latter could cause whitish spots as well as bubbles and detachments. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 20 kg buckets.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet