Solvent-free epoxydic resins-based two-component thixotropic adhesive grout. It can be applied horizontally, vertically and on ceiling. WINCOLLA is highly impermeable and has superior mechanical resistance and adhesion. Developed for the use with concrete casting between old and new concrete, it allows the adhesion of the newly poured concrete (slab) on smooth surfaces (very low (CSP) concrete surface profile) of the existing concrete substrate.
WINCOLLA structurally improves the adhesion of materials like concrete, mortar, natural stones, metal, wood, steel, eternity, bricks and more. It can be used to level an existing concrete surface and as well, to plaster damaged concrete.
- Application Can be applied by roller, brush, or spatula.
- Consumption 1.6 kg/m² per 1 mm thickness. For concrete casting: 0.5 - 0.6 kg/m².
- Useful Advices Ensure the support is clean and free of dust, brittle parts, foreign materials or non-stick substances. Apply only on dry surface at temperatures (ambient and substrate) between +5°C and +35°C. When applying on metal surfaces remove rust, grease and oils, by mechanical mean (sanding or with wire brush).
- Packaging 1.5 kg per pail Part A + 1.5 kg per pail Part B (6 pails of Part A + 6 pails of Part B per box). 5 kg bucket Part A + 5 kg bucket Part B.
- Storage The product has got 24 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored. No frost-proof. Store at temperature between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet