WFZ5 – WINFLEX CEMENT
Cement-based two-component weatherproof premixed mortar with selected aggregates and special polymers in aqueous solution. This highly pliable adhesive is highly resistant to bad weather, to a saline atmosphere, to salts and carbon dioxide. It can be used either vertically or horizontally for waterproofing bathtubs, bathrooms, showers, terraces, and balconies before laying ceramic tiles, both earthward and foundation walls or for the elastic finish on surfaces subject to mould expansion. An excellent protection for restoring works together with WR07 FIBROWIN or for pillars, beams, and roadways.
- Application It can be applied with spatula, trowel or spray gun and can be reinforced by means of an appropriate reinforcement net in fibreglass. Thickness: 2 mm per coat and maximum 4 mm coat, if reinforced.
- Consumption 1.7 kg/m² per mm thickness.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the surfaces are clean and free of grease, salts and crumbling or powdery parts. Mix thoroughly to avoid lumps. First coat must be thoroughly dry before applying the second coat. Before laying any waterproof product, check for hidden moisture (see technical data sheet) to avoid scaling and superficial bubbles due to vapour pressure. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 25 kg bags - 60 bags per pallet (A) 7.25 kg drums (B)
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store and apply between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal and Winjoint Band.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance WFZ5 - WINFLEX CEMENT 14891 WFZ5 - WINFLEX CEMENT 1504-2