WF08 PER CAPPOTTO
Cement-based premixed mortar for fastening and finishing over cladding insulating panels. In addition to the excellent workability and sealing performances, it has been carefully designed to offer high strength and a good appearance on an “unfinished” surface.
- Application It can be applied with spatula, trowel, or float. Ideal for fastening panels on uneven surfaces. The mortar should be dotted with about 5 - 6 dots per m2: they should be about 2 - cm thick and 5 - 7 cm diameter. For the finishing apply a thickness of 1/1.5 mm using a metal float, then start the laying of the reinforcement net and wait about 24 hours before the second coat.
- Consumption Approx. 1.4 kg/m² for 1 mm thickness.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are free of grease and salts, clean and free of crumbling or powdery parts. Mix thoroughly to avoid lumps. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 25 kg bags - 60 bags per pallet.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP