Cement-based one-component premixed mortar with anti-corrosion agents for the passivation of reinforcement bars. Thanks to its high alkaline content and excellent barrier effects the product ensures permanent protection against thawing salts, chloride, acid gasses and carbon dioxide. The special gel-cement polymer formulation provides excellent grip for the bars and the next layer.
- Application It can be applied with a brush in two coats.
- Consumption 200 g/ml (bar diameter 8 - 10 mm).
- Useful Advices Carefully remove all damaged cement and clean the bars either mechanically or manually. Ensure that the application surfaces are clean, free of crumbling or powdery parts and salts. Start the mortar application within 7 days. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 1 - 5 kg pails.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C. Not frost-proof.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP