UNIBAR FORMULA / UNIBAR SCREED / UNIBAR SL
Multi-purpose two-component consolidating, solvent-free, waterproofing resin.
It allows all possible and necessary work to be carried out in a simple manner for the treatment, restoration, and preparation of load distribution layers, even those used by cars and forklift trucks.
Used as it is, it allows the consolidation of chalking and superficially loose load-distributing layers (thickness between 3 – 6 mm). It is also used for waterproofing load-distributing layers without vapour barriers. It can be used as an impregnating and priming treatment, prior to the application of the coloured anti-slip finish UNIBAR G, for floors destined for MEDIUM – LIGHT traffic, such as pedestrian areas, garages, warehouses, and areas used for forklift trucks. For deep consolidation (greater than 6 mm) of loose cement substrates, UNIBAR FORMULA can be diluted with denatured ethyl alcohol.
Adding special pre-dosed fillers to UNIBAR FORMULA, which can also be purchased separately, you get:
UNIBAR FORMULA + special fillers SC2 = UNIBAR SL. Self-levelling agent for screeds with altered surfaces (max. thickness 3 mm). It guarantees a smooth, perfectly flat surface with high chemical and mechanical resistance.
UNIBAR FORMULA + special fillers SC3 = UNIBAR SCREED. Epoxy mortar used for creating new screeds and patching potholes, wide cracks, and unevenness.
- Application UNIBAR FORMULA can be applied by brush or roller. UNIBAR SCREED can be applied with a trowel, spatula, and straight edged spatula. UNIBAR SL is self-levelling, however, use a notched trowel to facilitate application.
- Consumption ANTI-DUST ACTION Unibar Formula: 150 - 300 g/m² in one coat. SURFACE CONSOLIDATING ACTION Unibar Formula: 400 - 600 g/m² in 2 coats (wet-on-wet). WATERPROOFING ACTION Unibar Formula: 400 - 900 g/m² in 2 or more coats. DEEP-COATING ACTION Unibar Formula + Denatured Ethyl Alcohol: 600 - 1500 g/m², in 2 or more coats, depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- Useful Advices Mix with a drill at low speed or manually until the 2 components are mixed homogeneously. When adding denatured ethyl alcohol add exactly the required amount of 3 l (on a 5kg+2.5kg pack). All components are pre-dosed, as such, follow the instructions on the data sheet when preparing the product. Do not add water or solvents. Once the components have been mixed, UNIBAR FORMULA and UNIBAR FORMULA + DENATURATED ETHYL ALCOHOL must be applied within the pot life indicated on the technical data sheet. Apply at temperatures between +10°C and +35°C. Do not leave the unmixed product exposed to heat sources.
- Packaging UNIBAR FORMULA (5 kg + 2.5 kg A+B supplied in one package). UNIBAR SCREED: SC3 no. 4 x 25 kg + UNIBAR FORMULA (7.4 kg + 3.7 kg). UNIBAR SL: SC2 11.73 kg bag + UNIBAR FORMULA (5kg+2.5kg).
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance UNIBAR SCREED UNIBAR SL