Non-slip protective resin, solvent- free and resistant to water, to common solvents and to oils. It is used both as a final coat of the UNIBAR cycle and on new cement foundation with vapour barrier. A finishing specifically formulated for floors with MEDIUM-LIGHT traffic, such as pedestrian areas, garages, warehouses, and areas for forklift trucks. It is exceptionally resistant to being walked on and assures a very good non-slip surface even where there are oil stains.
- Application UNIBAR FINITURA ANTISDRUCCIOLO can be applied by roller or paintbrush.
- Consumption Smooth surfaces: 200 - 300 g/m2 in two coats. Rough or damaged surfaces: 300 - 400 g/m2 in two coats.
- Useful Advices Use a low-speed or manual drill to evenly blend the two components. All the components are premixed; therefore, prepare the product in line with the instructions in the technical sheet. Do not add water or solvents. Do not leave the non-mixed product exposed to heat sources. Apply at temperatures between +10°C and +35°C.
- Packaging Two-component - 6 kg pails (A + B)
- Colours Red - Grey
- Storage The product in its undamaged packaging can be stored for 12 months. Not frost-proof. Store between +10°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet