Breathable, two-component, water-based epoxy finish with a satin appearance, suitable for painting concrete floors and plinths, even those subject to moisture and without a vapour barrier. It creates a surface with good resistance to diluted acid, alkaline and salt solutions.
- Application Multilayer use: Mix the two components and dilute with 5% clean water. Add 30-35% by weight of 0.1-0.3 quartz and apply the first coat by a trowel. Finish the following day with a coat of UNIBAR F diluted with 5% water, applied by a roller. Varnishing use: Mix the two components and dilute with 5% clean water. Apply with a roller or brush. Finish the next day with the second coat of UNIBAR F diluted with 5% water, applied with a roller or brush. Finishing for other types of flooring: UNIBAR F can be applied in one or two coats as a finish on multilayer and self-levelling cycles realized with UNIBAR T.
- Consumption Consumption varies depending on the chosen cycle and the application method.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are clean, free of friable parts, anti-adherent substances, and oils. Perform thorough sandblasting, sanding, shot peening or milling. The surface must have a tear resistance of at least 1.5 N/mm2. To reduce surface soiling and increase the durability of the product, the application of the transparent topcoats WINMAT (matt) or WINGLOSS (gloss) is recommended.
- Packaging COMPONENT A: 10 kg COMPONENT B. 2 kg
- Colours RAL colours.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf -life of 12 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance D.o.P