Water-based siloxane waterproofing protective coating with superior impregnating performances. It protects the treated surfaces against pelting rain without affecting the surface breathability. It prevents the formation of moss, fungi, efflorescence, and it helps preventing the cracking due to frost. It is recommended for fair-f aced bricks, plasters, building fronts covered in natural stone or tiled and for mass concrete walls.
- Application It can be applied with brush, short-haired roller, or low-pressure spray gun.
- Consumption 200 - 600 g/m² according to the absorption capacity of the surface.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the supports are clean, dry, and free from crumbly parts, oils, grease, rust, foreign or non-stick substances. It is always strongly suggested to do a mock-up test application on a small surface in order to observe the substrate colour stability. Apply the product only on dry surfaces at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Do not apply on surfaces under the direct sun exposure. Allow the product to cure for 12 hours at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Do not apply the product if inclement weather, rain, heavy dew, or freezing are forecasted. Apply “wet on wet” several applications.
- Packaging 1 kg bottles -12 bottles per box. 5 - 20 kg cans.
- Storage The product can be stored in its undamaged package for 12 months. Please store in a shaded and protected place at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Not frost-proof.
Technical data sheet