Product for the encapsulation of deteriorating asbestos-cement slabs (Certificate No. 151845 dated 18/09/2001) in compliance with the D.M. 08-20-1999. The system is applied in three phases: application of the biocide primer (BASE I) and subsequent use of the encapsulant (ENCAPSULATING VIEW) and finishing (FINISH VIEW). Product of exceptional adhesion and durability that guarantees resistance even under strong elastic stresses and atmospheric agents.
- Application It is possible to apply all the products of the cycle by brush or airless pump. Apply BASE I. Apply in two coats, spaced out by about 12 hours.
- Consumption Consumption: approx. 200 - 300 g/m² in two coats. 12 hours after the last primer application, two coats of VISTA INCAPSULANTE must be applied. Consumption: approx. 500 - 600 g/m² in two coats. After drying, proceed with the final draft of VISTA FINITURA, carried out in two coats. The product must be diluted with 10/15% of clean water. To check for wear, the product must be of a different colour from the encapsulant. Consumption: approx. 400/500 g/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices Although the product is easy to apply, it is recommended to use specialised contractors with experience, know-how and equipment to carry out the removal. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 20 kg buckets.
- Colours white-grey-red-green.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet