Improved cementitious adhesive, for laying ceramic tiles, porcelain stoneware and stone material (as long as it is not sensitive to humidity), on floors and/or coatings. Classified according to UNI EN 12004 (C2FT): Cement adhesive with improved adhesion, quick setting, and reduced slip. It can be used, both internally and externally, for laying ceramic floors of any type, on various substrates such as cement screeds, heated floors, self-levelling, plasters, and even waterproofing products of the Winkler range such as WINGRIP BITUMINOSO and WINFLEX CEMENT. Thanks to its setting speed, it allows a quick creation of coatings, even at low temperatures, while still ensuring excellent workability. It can be applied with thicknesses from 3mm up to 10mm, without a previous bedding applied.
- Application The product must be applied with a notched trowel. For large-format coverings (with an area greater than 900 cm²) or whenever a “full bed” application is required according to the UNI EN 11493-1 standard, ROYAL FAST must be laid following the technique called “double spreading” or “back-buttering”, which means spreading it on the back of the tile or stone to ensure complete coverage and a greater adhesion to the support.
- Consumption 1.1 - 1.3 kg/m² mm of thickness.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the application surfaces are clean, free from salts and crumbly parts. Check that the substrate is consistent, that it has undergone the correct curing, does not present any lesions and that it complies with the requirements indicated in the UNI EN 11493-1 standard. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. For substrates with irregularities greater than 10mm, use WINLIVEL or WINLIVEL RAPID self-levelling products. On vertical surfaces use WR05-WINTONAC. In case of substrates difficult to wet, such as pre-existing ceramics, for overcoating, after careful cleaning, apply WINGRIP EVO (see technical data sheet), at the rate of 300 g/m², and wait two hours before finally proceeding with the application. To lay a screed, use WINPLAN 370, a quick-drying screed or WINPLAN PRO, a quick-drying screed with low water absorption.
- Packaging 25 kg bags - 60 bags per pallet.
- Colours White - Grey.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: Bc Seal Band, Bc Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Band and Winjoint Seal.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP