ONE VERTICAL is a coloured, single-component liquid applied waterproofing membrane, resistant to UV rays, specially formulated for vertical applications, even in extreme conditions: low and high temperatures (from 0°C to +45°C), damp, very humid or wet substrates. The product remains stable to thermal shocks. It is used on vertical walls, plaster, concrete, brick, fiber cement, metal and ceramic coatings, even with permanent problems of excess humidity. Once applied, after a few hours it is completely out of the rain (refer to the table on the technical data sheet).
- Application It can be applied with a flat brush, spatula or short-haired roller. Apply in a single coat, taking care to cover the substrate completely with no gaps.
- Consumption 350 - 400 g/m².
- Useful Advices Make sure that the supports are clean and free from crumbly, detached parts, foreign or non-sticking substances. If necessary, regularize the substrate, before application, with PRE - ONE mortar, also applicable at 0°C (from 2 to 20 mm) and wait 12 hours before applying ONE VERTICAL.
- Packaging 5 - 20 kg buckets.
- Colours white - light grey - grey - red - tile - green.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad.
Technical data sheet