ONE FLOORING is a single-component coloured liquid waterproofing membrane with high UV-resistant protection specifically formulated to ensure long-lasting waterproofing, and durable ‘drive-over’ protection to treated substrates. Applicable both indoors and outdoors in extreme conditions: low and high temperatures (from 0°C to +45°C), on damp, very humid or wet substrates. The product remains stable to thermal shocks. Specific for waterproofing and protecting floors also subject to strong stresses, such as: garages, parking lots in general, industrial floors, cement screeds that are not completely cured (e.g., 7 days at 15°C), substrates in: concrete, tiled and with permanent problems of excess moisture. The product, when fully cured, is resistant to wear from the passage of rubberized vehicles, even intense and hard tyres. Its particular formulation allows optimal adhesion, even on asphalt substrates, as long as it is compact and with good mechanical strength (≥ 0.5N/mm²). Once applied, after a few hours it is completely out of the rain (refer to the table on the technical data sheet).
- Application It can be applied with a spatula or short-haired roller. Apply the first coat with about 80% of the consumption described in the technical data sheet and the remaining 20% in the second coat (e.g., 1.8 kg/m² in total = 1.45 kg/m² first coat - 0.35 kg/m² second hand). The use of the spiked roller for the first coat is always recommended. For any repairs to the surface, PRE-ONE mortar or UNIBAR FORMULA and UNIBAR MALTA can be used. In case of an oil-polluted substrate, provide for the use of ONE PRIMER or TECHNOASFALT where applicated on asphalt (see technical data sheet). In case of application on substrates subject to movements, it will be necessary to interpose ONE MAT in between.
- Consumption 1.7 - 1.9 kg/m² without reinforcement. 1.8 - 1.9 kg/m² with the interposition of ONE MAT.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the supports are clean and free from crumbly, detached parts, foreign or non-sticking substances. Apply in two coats. To obtain an optimal finish, apply the second coat of the product with a short-haired roller both longitudinally and transversely. SURFACES WITH JOINTS: The joints must always be respected and waterproofed with a suitable polyurethane sealant.
- Packaging 10 - 20 kg buckets.
- Colours light grey - grey - red -green (white and yellow for signs).
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal, One Mat.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP