A special bituminous emulsion made from top quality bitumen with the addition of thixotropic extenders and resins for the protection of concrete, bricks, fibre cement slabs, ceramic, non-oxidising metals, wood, and insulating panels. It is used for waterproofing any sloped terraces, roofs and fibre cement slabs, concrete basins, cisterns, foundations, external walls, silos, freeze rooms and earthed tanks. It can also be used as an adhesive for insulating materials.
- Application It can be applied with roller, brush, spatula, or trowel. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 1 - 1.5 kg/m² in two or more coats.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the surfaces are clean, dry, and free of loose parts, powder, any form of grease or substances impending adhesion. Before applying any waterproof product, please check for hidden moisture contained in the support (see technical sheets) in order to avoid scaling and superficial blisters due to vapour pressure. Not frost-proof. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 1 kg pail - 30 pieces per box. 5 - 10 - 20 kg pails.
- Storage The product shelf life is 12 months if properly stored in a cool dry place in its undamaged original package. Store and apply between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, Bc Seal Pad, Winjoint Band and Wilseal.
Technical data sheet