Expansive additive for aerated mortars and concrete with counterbalanced shrinkage. It helps reducing the cracking due to shrinkage or loading thus ensuring better waterproofing. Its usage is recommended in the making of basins and tanks, flooring, wall, floors, swimming pools, etc.
- Application Add the product to the dry mix before adding the water.
- Consumption 5 - 10 kg per 100 kg cement.
- Useful Advices Do not use with aluminous cement. Use recently manufactured cement.
- Packaging 5 kg bags - 5 pieces per box. 25 kg bags.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet